Friday, August 14, 2009

colts been gone for a little over three weeks now in poland. Times gone by fast but we do have our slow days where the girls miss playing with there daddy. I miss watching them play and hearing the sound of tahlias crazy laugh that only colt can bring out of her. Everyday they ask about him and tahlia always asks is daddy ever going to come home to take me to disney land cause he is taking hours! :) The other day she was being really naughty and so I asked her why are you being so naughty today and she said totally balling "im sad cause i miss daddy" so of coarse I couldnt stay mad at her.... that girl knows how to work me I swear! But its actually gone alot better than I thought. its been so fun to have one on one time with them. We go on walks alot and go play at the park and they seem to love it! The girls both have birthdays coming up and colt wont be home for them so that will be kinda sad but we will just have to video tape them so he can see everything that goes on.
Ive come to notice just how much he really does when he is home, and how much I really need him for little random things. Like opening jars that are way to tight or trying to reach the lightbulb to change it or fixing the computer when it isnt working or just being home to watch the kids when i need a little mommy break. Church is one of those things to when its hard to be a single mommy... gr... I try so hard to keep them intertained, but everything only seems to work for a couple minutes and then they move on to something else. And they both want to be held at the same time I swear. I have come to find out that instead of having boobs I need to more arms so I can keep up with everything :) If him being gone has done anything it has made me appricaite all that he does and i have realized how much I really do love him! We miss you daddy and cant wait for you to come home!

No comments: