Thursday, August 20, 2009

boating

Hi honey! I hope things are going good in poland! This is our little boating trip we went on. It was so fun! I dont EVER want summer to end! The sun is my little piece of happiness that I need, to stay sane while your gone
I love being able to take the kids outside to play when i just need that little mommy break. I guess the sun has become like a baby sitter to me and i love it! lol! The house could use a little cleaning attention cause its a little neglected with us being outside all day. :) Any way though the kids loved boating for that whole first hour and then i guess it just put them to sleep.. I swear everytime ky lays on your dad she falls alseep. Its so cute! And he LOVES it! He is the biggest sucker for that girl!
In that picture with me and the girls it was funny cause ky wanted to take the picture and tahlia didnt. which is wierd cause tahli is such a little poser and you can hardley ever get ky to look at the camera. so that was kinda funny. anyway we love you so much and cant wait for our daddy to come home! 1 month down.... 2 to go! :)















No comments: